Designed to API 421 and 620 standards, Ellis engineers will work to select the best model and materials of construction to maximize oil separation while minimizing O&M costs.
The EBS design features mixing tanks before and after oil separation. This allows for chemical conditioning to break the oil water bond for separation and neutralization of effluent discharge.
The EBS has been engineered to optimize hydraulic mixing/conditioning time while minimizing need for additional space.
The Ellis Oil Water Separator (OWS) is an effective technology in most oil-water separation applications. However, there are some applications that require pre-conditioning due to the oils being emulsified. Ellis engineers have responded by designing the Emulsion Breaking System (EBS).
The EBS has been engineered to deliver the best quality separation at lowest O&M cost. Other technologies can be expensive, noisy, energy consumptive, and do not always work. The EBS works efficiently while maximizing the cheapest work force known to man, gravity.
EBS Sizing & General Information
|Model-GPM||Width [ft.]||Length [ft.]||Height [ft.]||Coalescing Area [ft.2]||Settling Area [ft.2]||Empty Weight [lbs.]|
*Above information is subject to change.
- Algae Removal
- Animal Food Production
- Dairy & Mil Byproducts
- Dyeing & Finishing Textiles
- Energy Production Byproducts Treatment & Conditioning
- Food Packaging & Processing Byproducts
- Frozen Food Processing
- Groundwater Remediation
- Heavy Metal Removal
- Industrial & Commercial Laundries
- Industrial Floor Wash-down Solids Separation and Conditioning
- Juice Separation and Conditioning
- Meat Packing & Processing Byproducts
- Oil & Petrochemical Production
- Pre-biologic Pressing Treatment/Conditioning
- Preparation of Parts for Painting
- Pulp & Paper Production
- Secondary Biological Solids Removal
- Secondary Sludge Thickening (Industrial & Municipal)
- Steel Mill Production
- Storm Water Runoff
- Vehicle & Fleet Washing